Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Two steps forward, one step back

Today has been hard. I'm doing some of the hard and deeply emotional things today. Things like filing on the insurance at work. A lot of pain for a small amount of money, not even enough to pay for B's funeral. You need a death certificate, and I'm not sure I can bring myself to even find out how to get one.

This, combined with other things (like dealing with a bill for some dental work B was supposed to have done but couldn't -- got that resolved with a couple of phone calls)... well, I just broke down and cried, harder than I have in a week.

Why does life have to be so hard?

No comments:

Baptism

  Doctrinal Study Baptism    I.        Mode of Baptism  A.      Various modes of Baptism  1.      Immersion – In this view, a person must be...