Monday, November 20, 2006

Med Center Visit Today

Off to the med center today. Nothing major going on; just a regular checkup and bloodwork which I'd already postponed three times. Plus, I'll meet B's nurse at lunch time, run over to the children's hospital to pray with a friend whose child possibly has cancer, and then have dinner with one of my closest friends.

Update: Am I getting addicted to blogging? (Probably not.) But when things change, I'm guess I'm obsessive about getting them correct. I didn't get to meet up with my friend at the children's hospital, since their appointment was already over by the time I got done with my lab work. I'll just have to catch him back home.

Saw CPCWarrior yesterday at church. She wanted to know when I'd start going out after church with her and her husband again. I'm sure the nature of some of my friendships will change now that B is no longer here, but I'm glad that that will be a constant. I'll have to see if I can get that copy of "Murder Ahoy" ordered so I can watch it with them.

No comments:

Baptism

  Doctrinal Study Baptism    I.        Mode of Baptism  A.      Various modes of Baptism  1.      Immersion – In this view, a person must be...