Wednesday, November 15, 2006

A little about myself

I’m not going to write anything here in order to gain sympathy. I'll just write what I'm thinking, in the hope that somehow I can sort out my feelings of loss, perhaps vent a little anger, and come to terms with my grief. I trust that somehow I can come to grips that my best friend, my wife of over 20 years, the mother of my three children is no longer by my side.

I'm treading carefully as I consider what and how much to share here. I don't want to embarrass my children, especially, nor cause them any pain. Thus, it's probably not wise that I give details that would allow a stranger to identify me.

No comments:

Baptism

  Doctrinal Study Baptism    I.        Mode of Baptism  A.      Various modes of Baptism  1.      Immersion – In this view, a person must be...