Sunday, November 16, 2014

The Blue-Eyed Gal's Secret Peanut Butter Pie Recipe

The Blue-Eyed Gal's Secret Peanut Butter Pie Recipe
(Under cover of darkness, in a commando-style raid, I managed to storm the kitchen, unlock the recipe box, and photograph the recipe on microfilm. Using my training in cryptanalysis, I discerned that a Caesar cipher had been used for encryption.  The decoded recipe follows below):

colate, if you can get it")

Mix until smooth:
1 cup sugar
8 oz cream cheese, softened
1 1/2 cup peanut butter (a handwritten notation adds "I like crunchy")

Blend in 1 large Cool Whip  (notation says 12 oz.)

Pour 1/2 mixture into crust.
Sprinkle broken Reese's Cups  (notation "Have also used Butterfingers, etc.")  then cover with remaining peanut butter mixture.

Chill.  (I presume that means the pie, instead of the just the cook....) 

No comments:

Baptism

  Doctrinal Study Baptism    I.        Mode of Baptism  A.      Various modes of Baptism  1.      Immersion – In this view, a person must be...