Wednesday, October 29, 2008

While we're on letters to the editor:

This comes from a reader of the Wall Street Journal:

Could you please tell me what [Barack Obama's middle name] is? I know it isn't very important in the overall scheme of the universe, but I have looked twice on the Obama Web site, and I've found no mention of a middle name.

It seemed to me that the most effective way to get people to stop mentioning "Hussein" would be to promulgate his real middle name. At his Web site, Sen. Obama does not list his middle name, nor does he say specifically that he doesn't have one. If you have discovered what it is, you could do him, and the rest of us, a favor by saying so.

No comments:

Baptism

  Doctrinal Study Baptism    I.        Mode of Baptism  A.      Various modes of Baptism  1.      Immersion – In this view, a person must be...